- Single-Component: Mixes with water only, improving quality control and consistency of application.
- Compatible Formulations: Compatibility of physical properties ensures that the plaster and substrate react to the environment in the same way.
- Contains No Latex or Acrylic Bonding Agents: It protects the substrate by allowing salts, water vpor, and liquid water to reach the surface, preventing failure due to salt expansion or freeze/thaw cycles.
- Tenacious Adhesion: Strong bonding capabilities without relying on synthetic bonding agents.
- Single Layer Build-Up: Faster application and reduced installation costs.
- Factory Controlled: No field chemistry resulting in product variation.
- Custom Colored Upon Request: Closely matches existing masonry. Choose from Standard or Custom Colors.
- Highly Resistant to Carbonation: Superior long-term, reinforcing steel protection.
Concrete Repair Mortar
These single-component, cementitious, mineral based repair mortars are designed for the restoration of concrete. Since Jahn M90 is engineered for compatibility, there are two separate formulations for horizontal and vertical applications. In this way, M90 achieves a superior chemical bond to concrete substrates. M90 contains no latex or acrylic bonding agents or additives, nor does it require the application of a bonding agent to achieve adhesion, so it remains vapor permeable. The mortar provides a healthy pH factor and strong resistance to carbonation, creating an environment that does not allow corrosion to begin. The material can be applied in a single layer build-up for faster application and reduced installation costs. M90 is not damaged by salt crystallization, even when heavy concentrations are present. M90 provides a durable repair able to withstand severe environmental conditions and repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
|Datasheet||Specification||Color Chart||English Brochure||Spanish Brochure|