Anchor Setting Mortar
This single-component, cementitious, non-shrinking mortar is designed for securing anchors, tie rods and bolts in new or existing masonry structures. Jahn M80 is mineral based and maintains a high pH, protecting anchors from rust. It is excellent for pinning or anchoring bolts and structural steel. When properly cured, M80 achieves approximately 6,500 psi in 24 hours and up to 10,000 psi in 72 hours. M80 is vapor permeable and is resistant to the destructive effects of repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Single-Component: Mixes with water only, improving quality control and consistency of application.
- Compatible Formulations: Compatibility of physical properties ensures that the plaster and substrate react to the environment in the same way.
- Contains No Latex or Acrylic Bonding Agents: It protects the substrate by allowing salts, water vapor, and liquid water to reach the surface, preventing failure due to salt expansion or freeze/thaw cycles.
- Tenacious Adhesion: Strong bonding capabilities without relying on synthetic bonding agents.
- Factory Controlled: No field chemistry resulting in product variation.
- Highly Resistant to Carbonation: Superior long-term, reinforcing steel protection.
|Datasheet||Specification||Color Chart||English Brochure||Spanish Brochure|