Crack and Void Injection Grout
Jahn M40 is formulated to repair cracks and voids ranging in width from approximately 3/16 to 9/16 (5.0 mm to 15.0 mm) or larger using low pressure mechanical or gravity feed equipment. M40 is completely mineral based, contains no latex or acrylic bonding agents or additives, and is vapor permeable for compatibility with masonry substrates.
- Single-Component: Easy to mix correctly, thereby improving quality control at the point of injection.
- Compatible Formulation: Compatibility of physical properties ensures that the grout and natural substrate react to the environment in the same way.
- Contains No Latex or Acrylic Bonding Agents: It protects the substrate by allowing salts, water vapor, and liquid water to reach the surface, preventing failure due to salt expansion or freeze/thaw cycles.
- Tenacious Adhesion: Strong bonding capabilities.
- Factory Controlled: No field chemistry resulting in product variation.
- Low Viscosity: Deep, thorough penetration.
- Simple Application: Can be applied manually or mechanically applied
- Water Based: Environmentally and user safe. No solvent clean up or disposal problems.
|Datasheet||Specification||Color Chart||English Brochure||Spanish Brochure|