Granite and Bluestone Repair Mortar
These single-component, cementitious, mineral based mortars are designed for the restoration of granite, bluestone and other hardstones. Jahn M160 is completely vapor permeable at any depth and contains no latex or acrylic bonding agents or additives. M160 has been specifically engineered to replicate the physical properties of the dense substrate being repaired. M160 provides a permanent and compatible repair for deteriorated hardstones. (Only Certified Installers may purchase Jahn M160.)
- Single-Component: Mixes with water only, improving quality control and consistency of application.
- Compatible Formulations: Compatibility of physical properties ensures that the plaster and substrate react to the environment in the same way.
- Contains No Latex or Acrylic Bonding Agents: It protects the substrate by allowing salts, water vapor, and liquid water to reach the surface, preventing failure due to salt expansion or freeze/thaw cycles.
- Tenacious Adhesion: Strong bonding capabilities without relying on synthetic bonding agents.
- Factory Controlled: No field chemistry resulting in product variation.
- Custom Colored Upon Request: Closely matches existing masonry. Choose from Standard or Custom Colors.
- Certified Installers: Only installers with certification from Cathedral Stone Products can purchase Jahn M160 Granite and Bluestone Repair Mortar.