Terra Cotta and Brick Repair Mortar
This single-component, cementitious, mineral based mortar is designed for the restoration of terra cotta and brick surfaces. Jahn M100 is completely vapor permeable and contains no latex or acrylic bonding agents or additives. M100 is specifically engineered for compatibility with oven-fired materials to provide a permanent repair, which both enhances and protects the original substrate. (Only Certified Installers may purchase Jahn M100 Terra Cotta Repair Mortar.) To restore the original glaze and keep water from entering the substrate through the new repair, use TerraCoat Glaze Repair to paint the repair. (Call Cathedral Stone at 800.684.0901 or contact us for more information about our complete line of TerraCoat Glaze Repair products.)
- Single-Component: Mixes with water only, improving quality control and consistency of application.
- Compatible Formulations: Compatibility of physical properties ensures that the plaster and substrate react to the environment in the same way.
- Contains No Latex or Acrylic Bonding Agents: It protects the substrate by allowing salts, water vapor, and liquid water to reach the surface, preventing failure due to salt expansion or freeze/thaw cycles.
- Tenacious Adhesion: Strong bonding capabilities without relying on synthetic bonding agents.
- Factory Controlled: No field chemistry resulting in product variation.
- Custom Colored Upon Request: Closely matches existing masonry. Choose from Standard or Custom Colors.
- Certified Installers: Only installers with certification from Cathedral Stone Products can purchase Jahn M100 Marble Repair Mortar.
|Datasheet||Specification||Color Chart||English Brochure||Spanish Brochure|